I felt like I ate a lot today but I think it was that I felt like I was eating all day. I had my meals and then snacks in between. I didn't feel overwhelmed though with food in my stomach. I didn't have that bloated feeling. No one likes that full feeling (the one where you have to unbutton your pants and lay back so that you are not all crowded inside). I wonder how much of being "full" is a psychological thing? Something to think about.
I have read that we need to be drinking around 64 ounces of water a day. This helps in virtually every aspect of your body. This is from your brain, to your joints, and also to your nerves. Some of this quality health from water you won't even realize is taking place but the biggest thing that I have noticed is that I have to pee a lot. This means that my kidneys are working well and getting rid of the non-healthy things building up. As we get rid -- we must also replace. That's just some of the idea behind water.
1. 1 cup coffee
2. 1 1/2 servings of Raison Bran Cereal
3. Handful of Chips - Dorito again
4. Deli Chicken Sandwhich on wheat w/ cheese and mayo
5. 1 12 oz Diet Pepsi
5. 8 oz of oven roasted chicken on salad (lettuce, cucumbers, black olives, green peppers, and onions w/ thousand island dressing
6. 2 white chip macadamian nut cookies from Subway
7. 1 cup plain yogurt w/banana, strawberry slices, and crushed walnuts on top
8. 1 cupcake (girl brought in snacks for her birthday at school)
9. 60+ ounces of water
- 3.02 miles on the treadmill
.........I downloaded a good show on my ipod and just watched it, listened to some music -- and started to make up some of what I failed to do before.
miles to go..............1001.81