Today I was very tired. I'm not sure as to why except maybe because of the late basketball. Sunday and Wednesday nights are the nights that I get to bed the latest (basketball on those days) and could explain some of the drag.
I thought that I would label whether it was all meal or part of a snack to keep better track for myself and a rough time track. So: "BF"=breakfast, "L"=lunch, "D"=dinner, "SN"=snack. The water is an all day event.
1. 1 1/2 cup of Raison Bran Cereal (BF) 8:00am
2. 1 Banana (SN) 9:30am
3. 1/2 Cup of Coffee (BF) 7:30-8:30am
4. 1 1/2 handfuls of Doritos (L) 11:00am
5. Deli Chicken (oven roasted) on wheat w/cheese and mayo (L) 11:00am
6. 14 oz of Sprite(L)11:am
7. 1/4 cup of Walnuts (SN) 1:30pm
8. 1/2 Rice Crispy Treat (SN) 3:45pm
9. Kraft Mac & Cheese (D) 6:30pm
10. 8 oz of Pepsi (D) 6:30pm
11. 1 cup plain yogurt blended w/ banana. Strawberry Slices were added and agava nectar. (SN) 11:00pm......after workout
12. 60+ oz of water
- 3.22 miles on Treadmill
..................I have an application on my iPod called LiveCams. It's where you can view public Cameras all around the world to see what's going on. Sometimes I think it is just recorded video playing but I found a Hawaii cam and watched the sunset while listening to some good music. It worked out fine as I worked out.
Miles til Goal: 996.48