Before I do post my new goals, I want to direct you to my achievements in 2010. Go here to see the list.
It was a great year in many ways! I set a goal to run 3 5ks. Well, I ran many more than that and placed in a few of them. There is nothing like getting medals after running in a race! I also completed my first 10k race in which I finished in 55 minutes something. I enjoyed it!
Here are my 2011 Fitness Goals:
- Travel by foot 750 miles and bike at least 250 miles. This can be walking/jogging/running -- as long as I get it done.
- Reach Goal weight of 170 lbs. It didn't happen last year, but it's not that far away!
- Run in at least 10 different races with 2 races being over 13 miles.
- Have my weight loss challenges go over 1000 total lbs lost!
Here are my 2011 non-fitness goals:
- Complete my reading through the Bible
- Continue to save money - (have started a blog for this adventure as well)
- Become a dad. (I know this is all in God's time, but I'll do my part [awkward? oh well])
I'm sure there are plenty other things that I want to accomplish in 2011, but they'll will come as time goes.
I want to thank you all for encouraging me this past year -- you were a huge reason why I was successful!
What are your Goals for 2011?!